Add: #205 Zhaohui Road, Hangzhou 310014, Zhejiang, China
This web site is owned and operated by Rodova Co., Ltd.. At Rodova, we want to ensure that you understand what information we gather about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place in order to protect it. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to write to our Webmaster at email@example.com.
2. What Information Do We Share and with Whom? We do not rent or sell your information to outside marketers. We may share your information (as described above) with members of the Rodova family of businesses to provide you with products or services that you have requested or to provide you with promotional offers that we believe will be of interest to you. The Rodova family of businesses includes all Rodova affiliates, as well as other selected businesses with which Rodova or its affiliates have a relationship and which have agreed to adhere to our strict standards for providing quality products and services, responding to your needs, and protecting customer information. In certain circumstances, we may share your information with service providers that need access to your information to provide operational or other support services. To ensure the confidentiality and security of your information, service providers must agree to safeguard your information in strict compliance with this policy. We also may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it. There may be instances when we may access or disclose your information in order to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Rodova and its affiliated companies or their employees and agents, to protect the safety and security of users and members, and to protect against fraud. Rodova may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy. In such an event, personal information may be one of the assets transferred.
3. Can I Disable Cookies? Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function. If you do elect to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of a personalized experience on this Web site.
4. What About Links to Other Web Sites? This web site may contain links to other web sites outside the Rodova family of web sites. Rodova is not responsible for the privacy practices of other non-affiliated web sites. You should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. Is My Information Secure? We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Your information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter PII, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology ("SSL"). While we do work very hard to protect your privacy, no method of security is 100% effective and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. Rodova makes no warranties, express, implied or otherwise as to the ultimate effectiveness of these reasonable and appropriate safeguards.
7. Can I "Opt-Out" of Receiving Promotional E-mails? From time to time, we may send you e-mails with promotional offers if you opt-in to receive such emails. If you would no longer like to receive e-mailed special event information, sales notifications or other promotional messages from this web site, you can unsubscribe from this site's e-mail marketing list by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each promotional e-mail. Your e-mail address will be removed from this site's email marketing list within 10 days.